- Pandiship Corporation was created by a group of Maritime professionals on March 27, 2003.
- Pandiship Corporation is a Manila – based ship crew manning agency with a dependable record and extensive experience in maritime human resource management. Pandiship Corporation has four (4) foreign principals with a total of twenty five (25) vessels of bulks, containers, tankers (VLCC), yatchs, manned by about four hundred (400) Filipino seafarers onboard from Masters-Chief Engineers to deck – engine trainees, electrical and steward personnel and some two hundred (200) officers / engineers / able seafarers on vacation at any one time.
- Pandiship Corporation has been providing well – trained and highly skilled professionals in the overseas maritime crewing industry since inception.
- Pandiship Corporation takes pride in having a high retention rate for its seafarers in the industry.
- Pandiship Corporation has always maintained a very low if not negligible legal case / complaints with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, National Labor Commission or any other court in the Philippines, by providing not only professional service to its seafarers but a more personalize concern in meeting the need of their career and family affairs.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
- With it’s officers having a combined industry experience of more that half a century, Pandiship Corporation has established an extensive network of partners and affiliates who continually help the Company in building a deep pool of reliable, proficient and dependable shipping professionals.
- Pandiship Corporation is committed to work and to learn all facets of the crewing and manning industry and beyond, to face challenges with intelligence and the “heart” for its seafarers and their families and our immediate community, as well as our global social responsibilities; ALL OUR EFFORT IS GEARED TOWARDS ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- To meet international regulatory requisites, the company has been audited and granted ISO 9001 : 2015 in accordance with the requirements of global management system of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) conducted by SGS valid up to 13 August 2020 for Recruitment and Deployment of Filipino Seafarers ; further, its POEA CERTIFICATE OF RENEWAL, which specifically include compliance with the requirements of the Maritime Labor Convention, 2006 of the International Labor Organization is valid to 14 November 2023.
- Officers and Engineers, Electricians, as well as Able Bodied Seafarers both in Deck and Engine and Stewards are certified compliant to STCW MLC 2006 requirements by the Maritime Industry Authority. Skilled personnel the Company deploys has passed the rigorous trainings, seminars and physical test in accordance with established quality procedures and in close adherence to internationally – adopted selection and recruitment criteria.
- Pandiship Corporation is committed to developing strong and long-term relationships with its clients by providing no-nonsense manning outsource management and cost-effective service while offering them with a core of meticulously selected, highly-skilled, and motivated sea-going personnel.
- Pandiship Corporation continuously adapt to the ever-developing computer reporting system of the government, as well as, by the Principals and other offices/organizations that affect deliverance of its services.
- Pandiship Corporation vows to pursue its commitment to quality and excellence with dedication, passion and vigor.
GOING BEYOND MANNING
- Pandiship Corporation puts a high premium on partnerships and business alliances. The Company values business relationships to a great extent that it always shares the responsibility to prevent and minimize manning-related health, union and other concerns, and come up with constructive solutions to these challenges.
- In all of it’s endeavors, Pandiship Corporation keeps into mind it’s moral and social obligations to uplift the condition of seafarers and at the same time strives to develop and maintain a sincere and professional relationship with it’s clients. For Pandiship Corporation, nurturing long term relationship takes a high priority over financial returns.
- The people behind Pandiship Corporation strongly believe that the agency is an indispensable conduit that will provide the shipping industry a platform that will develop and improve the living conditions of the Filipino seafarers and their families.